- The Board of Trustees determines its yearly meeting schedule at its organizational meeting in December.
- Agendas are published the Friday before the meeting takes place. Agendas can be found here.
- The meetings of the Board of Trustees are held to decide on important issues pertaining to educating the students of Alisal Union School District.
- Trustees are able to receive comments prior to their decision making during the meeting. They are not able to respond to comments during the meeting. Any member of the public can reach out to the Trustees via email. Trustees' emails can be found on their biography page here.
- Members of the public are welcome to attend meetings in person at 901 N. Sanborn Rd., Salinas. Members of the public may view and listen to the livestream of the meeting on the District's YouTube channel.
- Meetings are interpreted into Spanish by calling (573)-370-1188 PIN: 511 561 383#