Ordering Curriculum Materials
In order to ensure your order is complete and received on time please view the "How to Video" before ordering.
- Teacher makes a copy of the Curriculum Request Form.
- Teacher completes the Curriculum Request Form and shares it with the Library Specialist.
- Library Specialist reviews orders and submits the order to the Textbook Technician.
- Textbook Technician reviews orders and completes the order. If the curriculum material being requested is not available it will be considered a backorder.
- Textbook Technician will submit all backorders to the Curriculum and Instruction Secretary.
- The Curriculum and Instruction Secretary will contact the textbook companies/publishers and request a quote for the missing material (up to 1 week turnaround window).
- Once the quote is received a Purchase Order is generated and submitted to the company with the textbook order. The company will then fill the order which can take up to 4 weeks to be completed.