- Alisal Early Literacy Website
- Teach2Read, Monterey County Office of Education
- Foundational Skills and Resources Padlet
- The Vowel Project, ELA/ELD CISC Subcommittee
- The Phonemic Awareness Project, ELA/ELD CISC Subcommittee
Board Adopted Curriculum for ELA/ELD - Wonders/Maravillas
Social Emotional Learning
- What is UDL? Educator Fact Sheet provides an overview of UDL and how it is for all students, including those students with disabilities, because it focuses on flexibility and accessibility.
- Video: UDL at the Glance In the video, they discuss the UDL guidelines, so it’s a good way to build background knowledge.
- Learn a little more about what UDL looks like in this blog post.
- View the UDL Guidelines to reflect on the instructional practices that have been backed by decades of research to be the most effective for all students.
- If you're looking for a video webinar, Katie Novak introduced the concept of UDL for Understood.org- it was recorded for the general population of parents so it's an accessible explanation of UDL and how it differs from Differentiated Instruction.
- Watch a webinar that gives you a 10-minute overview of the 3 principles of UDL.
- Watch a video on why UDL.
- Analysis of a lesson using UDL video
- CAST’s Top 10 Tips for Engagement http://castprofessionallearning.org/project/top-10-udl-tips-for-engagement/