Student 1:1 Device Technical support
The Technology Department will access the damages, fix the device or replace pending on the damage. Complete the Student 1:1 Device Incident Report and Technology will contact you as soon as possible.
Power Adaptors / Chargers
If a student 1:1 chromebook's power adaptor / charger is damaged or missing. Complete the Student 1:1 Device technical support and Technology will contact you as soon as possible.
A lost or stolen device should be reported immediately to the Police and the police report brought to the District Office. Complete the Student 1:1 Device Technical support and Technology will contact you as soon as possible.
Families who plan on moving/transferring during the COVID-19 can drop off device(s) can complete the Student 1:1 Device technical support to schedule a drop off.
Student Technology Agreements
Please read the Student Technology Acceptable Use Policy Parents and Gaurdians read and agree to the terms during the online registration process.
Digital Citizenship Pledge
When using technology on and off campus students will abide by the following digital citizenship pledge:
- I will ensure my child communicates responsibly and kindly with others online.
- I will ensure my child stands against cyberbullying of myself and others, and informs an employee of the District.
- I will ensure my child protects their own and others personal and private information online.
- I will ensure my child gives proper credit when using or referencing the work of others.
- I will ensure my child visits safe and appropriate websites.
- I will ensure my child does their best to maintain a positive digital footprint.
- I will ensure my child uses their District-issued device as an educational tool to prepare them for their future.
- I will ensure my child follows the AUSD Student Acceptable Use Policy.
During the current school year, your child’s image/photograph or work may be included in a classroom or school projects that could be used in one of the following ways:
- Used as a demonstration project/activity in education workshops/classes/conferences
- Used as a sample project/activity for use in education workshops and student classrooms
- Posted on the district, the school, or teacher webpages on the Internet
- Appear on media made during a student presentation, in video broadcasts, or in a project demonstrating computer multimedia in general
While your child’s first name may accompany the photo, video, or work, no last name or address will be included with your child’s picture/video when publishing on the Web. There is no monetary compensation for the use of the work, but it will help many teachers get more use out of their devices, show other students a good example of what can be, and prepare students for career and college readiness. Your permission grants us approval to publicize without prior notification and remains in effect unless and until you revoke this permission in writing.
AUSD 1:1 Device Student Acceptable Use Policy
Please read the AUSD 1:1 Device Student Acceptable Use Policy and answer the below question.